Friday, August 17, 2007

the Diva Blog...

Welcome to our new blog!

This group blog was my brain child several months ago but the summer got busy and I am just now getting us all set up. Hopefully now we will each have a bit of time to contribute something to our blog.

I would like to introduce you to the girls. I am sure you will get to know them and their style of scrapbooking/creating very soon.

Cindy and Janeane are our retired grandma's/Mom's. Leigh-Anne is a teacher and Mom of two. Melissa is a web designer (?) and Mom of one lovely little girl. Joanna has ventured into Home Daycare and is a Mom to 3 beautiful girls. Holly is a Nurse Practioner and Mom of two boys (soon to be three!). I (Tracy) have been a Home Daycare Provider for quite some time now and I am a Mom/Grandma (2 boys, 2 young men, 1 young lady, and one grandson).

and WE ALL LOVE SCRAPBOOKING!

I will have the girls add more details on their own later...

No comments: