Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hello friends...I too am super excited about the Trace Creek Crop. It's creeping up fast so do ya think I'm ready yet? BWA HA HA yeah right! Every time I put something in the Yard Sale bag...I go back the next day and retrieve it. Janeane said she has been doing the same thing. Ya know the silly thing is that Melissa was attempting to tell me what she would like to sell at Trace Creek and I was like, "So, what are you selling?". Isn't it crazy how addicted we are?

Oh the girls and I found an awesome new site this week...

www.scrapsupply.com


The most awesome thing is that this online store is based out of Clarksville (which is WAY close to us). I called and they actually (rather bravely I might add) let us come visit and pick up our order. What a supah suh-weet crew!

No comments: