Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Rockin New Company plus new products...

Ok, so I consider it to be a new spin on an old company that has completely changed for the better! Don't get me wrong I *heart* See D's but Inque Boutique has so much more to offer. Talk about jaw-dropping new stuff...they keep surprising the divas on a weekly basis.

Thus, the reason for locating the local online store....WOO HOO

WE HAD TO HAVE NEW IB stamps...If you have yet to check out all their new stamps...FLY...I'm talking now...go to http://www.goinque.com/ Their new sets ROCK! Totally, I'm speaking go forth and drool! Especially the Savior Faire line...YUMMO!~

Another site to watch is the Crafters Workshop. Their newest line of templates are fabulous! GAWGEOUS and have much potential. Jump on over there and check out the pretty new templates.

Shall I go on...sorry should have put an enabler...grab your CC allert! lol


Have a good scrappy rest of the week!

No comments: